NICONEX – BUILDING MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION EXPO
Experts and institutions in the global construction industry forecast that the sector in Nigeria would witness the fastest growth in the next decade; thus making Nigeria the global hotspot for construction and allied businesses. The ascension of Nigeria as the largest economy in Africa; the increasing population as well as the rising number of the middle income group and the quest by all the tiers of government to address adequately and fastly the infrastructural deficiency are some of the reasons for the optimist outlook in the sector.
NICONEX is a Construction Equipment/Technology, Building Materials and Housing Expo organized by BKG Exhibitions Limited in collaboration with SENEXPO International Fairs Inc of Turkey to showcase the existing and potential capacities in Nigeria’s building and construction industry in particular and the global industry in general. The event holds annually to open the sector for more local and foreign participation to boost business opportunities for the practitioners and other stakeholders in the industry.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
- An ideal marketing and networking opportunities for serious companies operating in the sector as the target visitors profile is high and assured
- Creating more awareness about participant’s activities, products and or services to more markets with a view to attracting more customers
- Provision of a strategic forum for local, international and foreign players in the industry to form partnerships and alliances that would be beneficial to them
- Having a formidable training ground for key management staff to rob minds with best brains in the industry world wide in order to enhance performance and productivity
- Assures of a good platform for operators and other stakeholders to make useful contributions to the review, formulation and implementation of policies and programmes in the sector
- Positions participating organizations in a vantage position to collaborate with other stakeholders to harness the benefits from the abundant opportunities and potentials of the building and construction sector of the Nigerian economy